Why Bangladeshi Crew
- IMO : Bangladesh is an IMO white listed Country.
- EMSA : Bangladesh STCW Training is recognized by the European Maritime Safety Agency-EMSA which provides our crew high quality & Competency.
- MLC : Bangladesh Ratified MLC in 06 Nov 2014 which convention will come into force on 06 Nov 2015. In accordance with Standard A4.5(2) and (10), the government has specified the following branches of special security: Medical care, Sickness benefit and employment injury benefit.
- Willing to work hard in a multicultural environment at Sea.
- Respect other religion & nationality.
- Have NO dietary prohibition
- Expect reasonable pay as per MLC/ITF celling
- Contract duration sets by ship owners’
Bangladeshi Crew Background:
Academic Partner:1. Bangladesh Marine Academy-BMA
2. National Maritime Institute-NMI
3. Bangladesh Marine Fisheries Academy-BMFA